Monday, October 6, 2014

Clash of Clans: Building an Alt - Week 5

We are getting close to moving to Level 7 and continuing to grow.
The base hasn't changed much but we're getting close to having everything Maxed!
I went away on a mini-vacation to the mountains with my friends this weekend so I didn't do much raiding, but I was able to keep all my workers working and we are getting really close to being able to move up to Town Hall Level 7! I have all the Defenses at max (Mortars, Wizard Towers, Cannons and Archer Towers, even the Air Defense), we've done all of the research in the lab and have all the traps and Army Camps upgraded as well. Right now I'm working on a Barracks (to Healer Level) and the Clan Castle. Once those are done I will start the Town Hall upgrade and while its finishing I'll do the other two barracks and mop up some Resource collector upgrades (they are all on 7 or 8 right now) and hopefully get enough to max out all the walls.

Town Hall Level 7 will be a big update. We get two more Canons, an Archer Tower, another Air Defense, Mortar, Barracks, Army Camp, Giant Bomb and two more bombs. Along with a new Seeking Air Bomb, Dark Barracks, Hidden Tesla and 50 new walls - along with the Dark Elixer Storage (and once we can collect 10,000 Dark Elixer) The BARBARIAN KING!

We are also at 737 Gems, I'm hopeful that within a few weeks we will get the 1000 to let us get a 4th builder (as this is my alt I'm not putting any money in, I bought the 4th and 5th builder in my main account).

We are continuing to chip away at the stone, Level 8 has a lot to do!
My weekend off was a little harder on my main account, I still have all my workers working and my lab researching, but I'm going to have a hard time to pay for the next things to do once they finish. I am expecially low on Elixer and despite raiding all day today I am still low (had to crank some dragons for the war this evening so it will be a while until I can get the elixer back). Thankfully I have almost 5 days before the Lab needs restocking so I will concentrate on Elixer and research level 5 Wizards or level 5 Lightning Spell next I believe (just got level 3 Dragons!).

I have Mortars Maxed and all my Wizard Towers and Archer Towers (once they finish) one level below max. My Hidden Teslas, Air Defenses and Canons need several levels of upgrades but they got a few this level so that's to be expected. I am working on getting all of my barracks to Dragon Level (not really interested in P.E.E.K.A.s but I will get them eventually). I have my Resource Collectors all maxed although I could use one more level on my Dark Elixer Drill, I have my gold and elixer storages maxed and Dark Elixer Storage can hold 40000.

I finally got the level 5 Barbarian King! (Iron Fist Ability is awesome!) and have been raiding with 100 of both Lvl 5 Barbarians and Lvl 5 Archers. My plan is to start upgrading Canons next (as they are relatively cheap at 800,000 each) as I build back my storages that were depleted over the weekend. Once they are all done I will work on their next levels along with the next Archer Tower levels to try to max them all out. I hope to be able to do the next Dark Elixer Drill level (2mil Elixer) and Level 5 Shock Spell (2mil Elixer) this weekend when the Level 4 Rage spell finishes. If I can churn Canons and Archer Towers until then and do some good raiding this week I am hopefull I can do this.

Then its off to continue upgrading the big guns (Wizard Towers and Hidden Teslas) along with Air Defenses, Barracks/Dark Barracks and of course walls (which I hope to get all Dark Purple before moving to town hall Level 9). My hope is to have all of that done and be moving to 9 by the end of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment