Saturday, October 11, 2014

Clash of Clans: Building an Alt - Week 6

We're getting stronger, moving to Town Hall level 7 very soon!
Still not much physical change since last week, we haven't built anything new in a while - but we finally have everything upgraded to max (except the resource collectors) and are moving up to the Level 7 Town Hall.

We are going to have a bunch to do when the Town Hall finishes upgrading on Monday, so I'm raiding this weekend to have max resources when it does. We are going to have another Army Camp and Barracks to build, 2 more cannons, an Archer Tower, 50 new walls, a new mortar, air defense, several new traps and 2 Hidden Teslas to build. Not to mention we can build a Dark Elixer storage, start raiding for Dark Elixer and build the Dark Barracks and Barbarian King (once we have the Dark Elixer to do so of course)!

Level 7 is where the game really starts to get good, we can upgrade our barracks to make Dragons and help out more in the wars, level 4 troops are decent and the Barbarian King is loads of fun - can't wait to see how far we get by next weekend!

Back on my main account I am slowly working on maxing out my Town Hall Level 8 base. I have just recovered from the lull in raiding last weekend and got my last spell (Rage) to level 4. Now I'm working on Lvl 5 Giants (already have Barbarians and Archer) then I plan to do Wizards and then work on Lvl 5 spells (I also did Lvl 3 Dragon already!).

In 1d 18h I will have all of my Archers and Canons to level 9 (1 below Max) and am starting to move my Wizard towers to level 5 (also 1 below max). My Mortars are maxed and my Air Defenses need 2 levels and my Hidden Teslas need 3 (to max). They added a lot of multi-level upgrades at this town hall level so there is a lot of upgrading to do.

Tomorrow I will start my Barbarian King upgrading to level 6, recently got him to level 5 and his Iron Fist Ability is awesome! I'm hoping I can get him to level 10 within a few weeks (I'll need to raid heavily for dark but I think its doable) so when I move to TH Lvl 9 and work on my Archer Queen I won't have to worry about spending Dark on my Barbarian King when it should go to her.

I'm hopefully going to upgrade my Dark Elixer Drill and last barracks to Dragon Level within a week or two. Getting close to moving up to Town Hall Lvl 9, once I get all my walls to Dark Purple (lvl 7) and have maxed out Wizard Towers, Archers and Canons I will think about it (should be by the end of October I would think).

No comments:

Post a Comment