Monday, October 6, 2014

Star Wars Commander: After 1 Month

Both our Rebel and Empire bases are continuing to grow.

Our Rebel Base is getting more and more developed, we are moving more stuff up to Level 5 (max right now) and continuing to work on the Single Player missions (they are starting to get pretty tough!) I unfortunately don't spend much time raiding in this game so the upgrades are fairly incremental, I keep the two workers working and research going in the lab and that's about it.
Our Empire Base is catching up quickly, currently I'm upgrading the Transports for a single player mission and working on maxing out the Level 4 base.
I participated in the Campaign missions last week but didn't get very far after about 5-6 on each side they got a lot harder quickly. Hopefully when the 3rd one pops up I'll be a good bit stronger on each account and can take the time to really try to bust some heads - I would love to get some Campaign prizes! (I got a few this time around but nothing major).

No comments:

Post a Comment