Sunday, October 19, 2014

Clash of Clans: Building an Alt. Week 7

Finally moved up to Town Hall Level 7!
This was our base last time, with moving up a Town Hall Level we've had some major changes!
Our New Town Hall Level 7 Base!
We have built several new additions, including: an additional Barracks, Army Camp, Mortar, Air Defense, Archer Tower, 2 Cannons, 50 Walls, a Dark Elixer Container and a Hidden Tesla! I also upgraded my Laboratory and am working on unlocking some Level 4 troops!

Right now I am concentrating on getting those new items upgraded to the same level as the old ones, then I will work on upgrading everything to the new maxes for our level. Also I'm hoping to start acruing some Dark Elixer soon (just got the container finished, only have like 50 so far) because at 10,000 I can build the Barbarian King, we also have the ability to build the first Dark Barracks at this level, but I don't use Dark Troops that much (rather save my Dark Elixer for my hero). I also have one more Hidden Tesla I can build (and of course both can be upgraded to Level 3! that's going to take a lot of gold). I also need to upgrade my storages for gold and elixer so I can raid without worrying about filling them up.

Level 7 is one of the funnest I've been through so far, being level 8 on my main account I miss being in 7. It's relatively easy to find lucrative raids, there are a bunch of things to upgrade and new things being unlocked (like the Dark Elixer & Barbarian King, Dragons, Rage Spell, etc.)

A quick look at my main account.
Back on my main account, I slowly trying to upgrade things - we have won 3 wars in a row so that's been nice but things are getting really expensive. I'm having a hard time finding the time to raid enough to keep all 5 workers busy. I hope to get about 360,000 Gold and 200,000 Elixer during the football games this afternoon so I can start another air defense to level 6 (to max it for my level and because it takes 8 days so I don't have to worry about that builder for a while) and my last barracks to level 9 (Dragon Level) - but then I have another builder who will be done with the Dark Elixer Container by morning and my lab will be free (and another builder) by tomorrow evening! So basically I need 3.5 million Gold and 2.5 million elixer by tomorrow night (which is no really feasible) so I'm going to have a builder down for a while unless I can find extra time to raid. Not the biggest deal but I do like to keep them all working if I can (and the lab).






No comments:

Post a Comment