Thursday, October 23, 2014

Clash of Clans: Halloween 2014 Update

Clash of Clans got an update for Halloween
If you haven't logged into your Clash of Clans account in a while, you should know that they have released their Halloween update (as of the 22nd). It includes (among other things) a Halloween restyle of several of the sprites and effects (pumpkins, spooky spells, etc.) along with some gameplay tweeks and improvements.

The new Skeleton Trap
The update also introduced a new set of traps for anyone Level 8 and up. The Skeleton Trap is hidden when deployed and produces a number of Skeletons (like the Skeletons the Witch deploys) that can either attack ground troops or use balloons to attack air troops (one or the other). It's cheap to build and can be upgraded to Level 2 (on Town Hall Level 8) and Level 3 (on Town Hall Level 9) - I wonder if they'll eventually add a Level 4 at Town Hall 10 but not right now (although they can build more of them)

Also Level 8+ gets ANOTHER MORTAR!!! I assume they are trying to encourage the new Lava Hound and other air troops by making ground only defenses stronger - get to building

Also Loot Bonuses are bigger now after battles, doesn't help much in Silver/Gold, but Crystal III went from 21,000 Gold/Elixer & 50 Dark Elixer to 35,000 Gold/Elixer and 100 Dark Elixer - raiding is awesome right now (when I can find a good one, the update brought more activity and more raiders snatching up the good raids!)

Sneak peak for my weekly update, I slightly reorganized my main account to accommodate the new Mortar and my Barbarian King is moving up to Level 7! My clan mates have asked me when I plan to move to Townhall Lvel 9, but I don't want to rush it. My Alt. Account doesn't get any of the new stuff yet, but it is getting stronger on Level 7, hopefully I'll have all my newish stuff up to snuff soon so I can start unlocking stuff like Dragons, Barb King, etc. - fun times! 

Office Update Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment