Saturday, October 11, 2014

Star Wars Commander: Week 5

We continue to grow in power - both on the light and dark side.
On our Empire base, we are getting close to maxing everything out for level 4 - just a few more turrets and research and we will be ready to move up to Headquarters Level 5! We finally got enough crystals to get the 3rd Droid - but am currently not able to use him (once we move up town hall levels he'll have plenty to do).

I haven't been raiding in this much due to all the other games I'm playing currently (and heavy Clash of Clans raiding) and I haven't gotten much further in the single player - currently fighting on Dandoran and proving that first guy was an a-hole.

On the rebel side, we are getting close to maxing out the Headquarters level 5 base. I finished all of the single player missions (although I will need to go back to 3 star a few to get the crystal bonuses). I haven't raided on this in a long time, but probably should soon as some of the upgrades are getting pretty expensive, don't want to have droids sleeping too long - onward for the Rebel Alliance!

No comments:

Post a Comment